The Turkish Foreign Ministry offered its condolences to South Korea over the victims of the stampede during Halloween celebrations in the capital, Seoul.
The ministry said in a statement on Sunday that it had received with sadness the news of many deaths and injuries in the stampede that took place on Saturday.
It offered her sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the people and government of the friendly Republic of Korea, wishing a speedy recovery for the injured.
On Sunday, the South Korean Yonhap News Agency reported that the death toll from the stampede during the Halloween celebrations in Seoul has risen to 151, and 82 people were injured, including 19 critically.
Officials pointed out that most of the dead were young men and women in their twenties.
The Seoul city administration said that 355 reports of missing people had been received in connection with the accident, amid fears that the number of victims would rise.