This recipe should be prepared from low-fat minced meat with the addition of various spices that are passed on to wooden skewers and fried in their own oil in the oven.
According to your wish, spicy baked potatoes will suit your skewer with meatballs.
Ingredients for Shish Meatballs Recipe
- 300 grams of ground beef (low-fat)
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
The Key to the Shish Meatballs Recipe
If you prefer to cook shish meatballs on the barbecue instead of the oven, use medium-fat minced meat.
Cooking Tip for Shish Meatballs Recipe
- You can choose to use crumbled stale bread instead of bread crumbs.
- You can also add the spices you desire to the meatball mortar.
How to Make the Shish Meatballs Recipe?
- Grate the onion and garlic with a thin portion of the grater. Cut the parsley leaves thinly.
- Put the low-fat beef mince into a large mixing bowl. Add the grated onion and garlic.
- Add the egg, breadcrumbs, finely chopped parsley leaves, salt and pepper.
- Knead all the ingredients until it is mixed completely.
- Put the mixture in a closed container in the refrigerator for a short time.
- Shape up the meat as little balls, use water or oil so that the meat doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Put the meatballs you prepared into disposable wooden skewers.
- Place peppers and tomato slices in between.
- Bake the shish patties until they are completely browned in a preheated 200 degree oven.
- According to your desire, serve it hot with spicy oven potatoes.
- Bon Appetit