If you want a satisfying appetizer that is full of flavor in your morning tables, we have a recipe for you! The famous red pepper stuffed with cheese
- 4 red peppers
- 2 medium bowls of curd cheese
- 1 pinch of dill
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of black seed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of red sweet pepper
The Key to Red Pepper Stuffed with Cheese Recipe
Instead of curd cheese, you can use any other kind of cheese you like, such as white cheese, tulum cheese.
How to Make Red Pepper Stuffed with Cheese Recipe?
- First, wash the red peppers, cut them from top and remove the stems from them.
- Then place the red peppers on the baking sheet and cook until it softens slightly (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix. (Cheese, dill, parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, red sweet pepper, black cumin)
- Remove the slightly soft red peppers from the oven and fill them with the cheese mixture you prepared.
- Then slice the red peppers as you wish.
- Bon Appetit.