Ingredients for Turkish Ravioli Recipe (Manti)
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 egg
For the fee:
- 200 grams of ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
To boil the ravioli:
- 4 cups of broth
For the sauce:
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 1 cup of broth (you can use the ravioli boiled water)
For the topping:
- 1 cup of yogurt
The Key to Recipe for Turkish Ravioli (Manti)
(Manti) Ravioli dough should be hard in order to give you a firm shape. Open the prepared dough on the floured kitchen counter. In order for the Manti not to open while boiling; close the ravioli tightly. Add the flour you will add to the dough little by little according to its consistency. Since the hardness degree of flours sold in the market is different, the amount of flour you need to add may change in order to get it to the consistency.
Cooking Recommendation of Turkish Ravioli Recipe (Manti)
You can boil your ravioli by adding salt and olive oil to the water.
How to Make Turkish Ravioli Recipe (Manti)?
- To prepare the ravioli dough; Put the flour in an oval mixing bowl. Open the middle part. Add the egg. Add the egg little by little by mixing the egg with the flour. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Take the dough on the kitchen counter. Continue kneading by pressing until it becomes hard. Next; Cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the inner stuffing of the ravioli; grate the dry onion. Mix the minced meat, salt, pepper and grated onion in a bowl.
- Divide the dough you prepared into two parts. Roll out the dough in a round shape with a roller on the floured kitchen counter.
- Cut the dough into small pieces to make small squares. Apply the same process to the other dough.
- Place the small Turkish ravioli in the middle of the squares from the minced meat mixture prepared. Cover the ends mutually and combine the dough in the middle.
- Boil the broth in a deep saucepan. Boil the prepared Turkish ravioli in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Strain the boiled dumplings with a colander and place them on the serving plate.
- For the sauce; Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the pepper paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the mint and mix. Add the boiled broth and make the sauce thick.
- Serve lukewarm by adding whipped yogurt and the sauce you have prepared over the Turkish ravioli you have taken to the serving plate.
You can serve the boiled dumplings with the addition of garlic yogurt after baking.