Ingredients for Tantuni Recipe
To make The Tantuni Recipe you need:
- 150 grams of beef ribeye
- 1 medium onion
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 medium green peppers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sumac
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1.5 cups of water
For Side dish:
- 1 white bread (or two lavash)
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 10 small pickled peppers
Tantuni Recipe’s Key
The purpose of water or broth added to the pan during cooking is to provide steam to control the temperature of the pan and soften the bread to be wrapped in tantuni. you can also choose to use sheet metal pans.
Cooking Recommendation of Tantuni Recipe
You can add red pepper powder to the oil that you heat the pan with.
How is Tantuni Recipe Made?
- If you have 300 grams of beef rib, clean the excess fat and chop it into small cubes. and boil the meat.
- Heat the sheet pan on the stove. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into the pan and add the meat you boiled. Add 1 teaspoon of red ground pepper and 1 cup of water to the meat.
- After the meats draw the water, cut 2 pieces of green pepper in the middle of the sheet pan and start roasting.
- After roasting the peppers, press the lavash or bread you will serve on the meat, and let it observe the oil.
- After adding 2 tomatoes, chopped and peeled, continue mixing for a short time by mixing them in between.
- Place the cooked tantuni in sandwich bread and lavash, add the onion with sumac and then squeeze lemon if you wish.
- Bon Appetit!
Serving Recommendation of Tantuni Recipe
You can serve the tantuni without sumac in the onion salad, with the addition of chopped parsley, and you can add the tomatoes to the dish without cooking for a short time.